Own Your Leadership
Be the leader you are meant to be
Define your leadership voice and build on your unique strengths using our focused framework for life and leadership success.
Discover Your DNA
(Dynamic Natural Ability)
Create Your Path
Maximize Your Impact
Have you experienced any of these workplace challenges?
The leadership default is about churning out programmed leaders for the benefit of the company. We want to liberate your potential and help you become the leader you are meant to be. Defy the Leadership Default.
Take control of your future
Discover what makes you unique
Define what matters to you
Develop the skills to take you where you want to go
Discover your path and get the support you need to:
- Have the courage to fully be yourself
- Discover your unique superpowers and develop your skills
- Clarify and strengthen Your Leadership Voice
- Feel confident when communicating
- Get out of an annoying, dead end job
Our Leadership Journey
We’ve built companies, consulted for the Fortune 100, led teams, traveled the world, grown the bottom line and dealt with complex change.
We want to put this to good use, supporting you in your leadership journey. We want organizations to be led by men and women, like you who use their authentic leadership voice to call their teams to a higher purpose. We want to be part of your journey to a fantastic, fulfilling future.
Where our insight comes from
Donna Brighton and Scott Beilke
A Plan for Success
Define your authentic leadership voice
Create your path
Grow your leadership skills
Succeed in life and leadership
- know they are made for more
- value authenticity and integrity
- are determined to bring their whole selves to their leadership
- aren’t willing to play small to meet someone else’s expectations of who they should be
- courageously follow their own path to reach their full potential
We help Rebel Leaders develop an authentic leadership voice that gives them confidence in bringing all of who they are to their work and clarity to their future. They build powerful, purposeful teams that exceed their goals. Rebel Leader’s voices are heard, and they make an impact for good in the world.
Start Today - Own Your Leadership
Follow the Guide
The Rebel Leaders Field Guide to Your Leadership Voice
DIY guide to Your Leadership Voice
6 Key Actions to clarify and strengthen your voice
Bust the Myth that could be holding you back
Discover your DNA (dynamic, natural ability)
Join the Community
The Rebel Leader Community is opening just for you. Join now at the Founder's Rate. This offer ends on June 30th.
A supportive group of ambitious, growth-minded Rebel Leaders
Leadership Growth Path to fast track your future Success (GPS)
Masterclasses, meetups and optional activites like monthly wine tastings
Clarity on who you are and how you lead
Get Personal Coaching
We support successful leaders as they up-level their leadership. Contact us today.
1:1 support for 6 months
Increase your self-confidence, increase communication effectiveness and overcome obstacles
We focus on your success
What are you waiting for? This is your invitation.
As Rebel Leaders we know that you want to be recognized for your leadership capability. In order to do that you need clarity and confidence. The problem is that you are overlooked, underutilized and uncertain about the future. We believe you have untapped potential. We understand the frustration of wanting to fast track your future. That’s why we’ve taken countless classes, read hundreds of books, paid mentors and hired coaches to teach us what we need to know to advance in our leadership and life. We want to share with you what we’ve learned and continue to grow together.
Join the Rebel Leader Community to…
Rebel Leaders don’t worry about what everyone else is doing; they define who they are and how they lead. They create their own path, realize their full potential, and become the leader they were meant to be.
YOU are a Rebel Leader if you believe:
- My purpose is my priority.
- Change starts with me; I don’t expect anyone else to do what I am not willing to do myself.
- I have the courage to be myself, be vulnerable and be open to continuous improvement.
- I respect everyone as a unique human being with a life, a heart, hopes, fears and dreams.
- I communicate clearly, consistently and completely.
- I work to close the gaps between what I believe, what I say and what I do.
- I own my impact on people and planet.
How strong and clear is your leadership Voice?
We want the world to be a better place. We want organizations to be led by men and women who use their authentic leadership voice to call their teams to a higher purpose. We can’t do it without you.
Be a Rebel Leader and Defy the Leadership Default.